Wednesday, November 25, 2015

What Are Dr. Stacey & Dr. Cece Thankful For?

Pediatric Dentistry of Garden City & Glen Cove
Garden City:516-222-5100
Glen Cove: 516-759-7000

Thanksgiving is a holiday for giving thanks.  This year, we have so much to be thankful for at Pediatric Dentistry of Garden City & Glen Cove!  


What are Dr. Stacey & Dr. Cece thankful for this year?


Dr. Stacey:


  1. What is your most cherished Thanksgiving tradition?  
My most cherished Thanksgiving tradition is family time! My family is scattered all along the East Coast, from New England to Georgia. When we are together, I am grateful for minimal family brawls at the dinner table.


  1. What is your biggest accomplishment this year?  
My biggest accomplishment this year: finally achieving a balance between home and work (this might actually be a fantasy accomplishment). Maybe it's running 4 half marathons.  Actually, I've run quite a few races before.... That leaves my biggest accomplishment thus far: my children are still alive and breathing!


  1. What are you most thankful for (both at work and in your personal life)?
Work - A great, cohesive staff, wonderful families, Dr. Cece working alongside me to help be regain my sanity (I work too much), and my Thursdays at Columbia.
Personal - My crazy family, living in Sea Cliff, and our family vacations.


Dr. Cece:


  1. What is your most cherished Thanksgiving tradition?
Food and Family... not so sure of the order ;)  Our family tradition involves spending quality time together and feasting at my mom's house, but this year we are heading to Orlando, FL to spend the holiday with Mickey at Disney World... might become a new tradition!


  1. What is your biggest accomplishment this year?  
Qualifying for NY Marathon for 2016 via the 9+1 program with NYRR... after running 9 races and volunteering at 1 this year, I am qualified to participate in the NY Marathon next year.  If all goes well that will be my "biggest accomplishment" next year!


  1. What are you most thankful for (both at work and in your personal life)?
Work- The best boss and co-workers I could ask for... we are a great team at PD of GC!  The awesome families and kids we treat is just icing on the cake!
Personal- My growing family... we welcomed another new niece into the family this year.  I am loving getting to experience the next generation of Kolstads.


Are you ready to celebrate Thanksgiving with family and friends tomorrow?  Before you sit down to share delicious food, let us know what you’re most thankful for this year!


If you have any questions about your child’s teeth through the holidays, give one of our offices a call!  You can call 516-222-5100 to schedule your appointment at our Garden City office or 516-759-7000 to schedule your appointment at our Glen Cove office.  

Don’t forget to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and check out our YouTube channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment