Pediatric Dentistry of Garden City
The American Academy of Pediatrics has some great ideas for a happy and health New Year for children and teenagers. It starts with these New Year’s Resolutions:
- Preschoolers can resolve to brush their teeth twice a day, and wash their hands after using the bathroom and before eating!
- Children ages 5 to 12 can promise to drink reduced-fat milk and water every day, and save soda and fruit drinks for special occasions.
- Teenagers can commit not to use a cell phone or text message while driving and always to wear a seat belt.
- Teenagers can also resolve to resist peer pressure to try drugs and alcohol.
- Preschoolers, children and teenagers can all pledge to always wear a helmet when bicycling, skateboarding, rollerblading, roller skating, scooting, etc.
Everyone here at Pediatric Dentistry of Garden City wished you a happy, healthy and bright New Year!