Pediatric Dentistry of Garden City & Glen Cove
Glen Cove: 516-759-7000
Are your kids handing out valentine's to their friends and classmates this year? Here are a few ways to celebrate Valentine's Day without the sweets.
- Send some tooth-friendly Valentine's. The American Dental Association has free Valentine's Day cards that you can print and share with special people in your life. You can download them here.
- Skip the chocolates this year and try these healthy Valentine's Day snack alternatives instead!
- Hand out sugar-free gum. Kids are always looking for gum in class - hand out sugar-free gum that's good for your teeth, too!
- Gift some plastic jewelry. There are so many cute Valentine's Day themed plastic jewelry. They're cute and inexpensive if you plan on handing them out to the whole class.
- Throw a healthy Valentine's Day party! Since the holiday falls on a weekend this year, try following these tips for a healthy kids party.
Is it time to schedule your child's biannual cleaning & exam? You can schedule an appointment by calling 516-222-5100 to reach our Garden City office or 516-759-7000 to reach our Glen Cove office.